We are looking for a Project Manager to join our successful company and thriving Operations department. During this period of growth, we are embracing and encouraging external 'fresh’ eyes to help shape and deliver the operations of the business.
The Project Manager role is vital to ensure we provides a highly effective service to new and existing clients. More specifically, this is achieved through the successful onboarding of new clients with the solution and delivery of other projects during the client subscription. This is to ensure customers get off to the best possible start and are provided a seamless experience when working with us.
The successful candidate will be confident managing projects and providing technical assistance on client projects involving websites, integrations with other softwares, marketing, and phone call data. Internal training will be provided on these areas.
- Responsible for the successful and timely process of onboarding of new, and custom projects for existing customers.
- Identify, map and document all operational processes to ensure they are known, clear, fit for purpose, and appropriate for a fast-growing business with substantial operations in both UK and US.
- Maintain an ethos of continual improvement whether that be re-defining processes, better use of technology or similar to maximise operational efficiencies.
- Work closely with the Pre-sale Solutions team and Customer Success teams as necessary (e.g.at handover from Pre-sale into projects and into Customer Success once implemented) to ensure that all of the requirements have been carefully considered and knowledge has been transferred through each team.
- Ensure that all work is defined (why, what and how) with a clear time/cost budget and deadline and push back to any other teams where this is not the case.
- Work effectively with clients to ensure there is a clear and simple process to optimise the customer experience and implement their project whilst ensuring we minimise our own time and costs of delivery.
- Manage and update project plans to ensure new installs and projects are actively managed and tracked, including reviewing of resource and task allocation to ensure the project plan is achieved.
- Ensure any risks or issues that may arise during the project phase are carefully managed and resolved.
- Escalate incomplete milestones and task where necessary to the Pre-sale and Customer Success teams in a timely and professional manner, to ensure their effective resolution.
- Conduct project status meetings (whether via conference calls or in person for major projects) as appropriate to the client and all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide technical assistance to the client throughout the Project and working very closely with the Support team ensuring tasks are delegated where necessary.
- Create a system to collect and review customer feedback on all service issues, monitor this regularly, and feedback to the Customer Success, Development and other teams as appropriate.
- Accountable for the profitability of the project including comparison to budget and explanation for any under/over spend by ensuring that all estimates are fair and accurate, that time is accurately recorded, that the project is well managed and any issues are referred.
- Gather customer feedback, monitor this regularly, and feedback to the Customer Success, Product, Development and other teams as appropriate
About the Person
- Degree educated & 3+ years of Project Management experience in B2B software.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and convey confidence, both internally and externally
- Technically minded, grasping technical concepts and embracing new technology
- Strong attention to detail; ability to foresee potential risks and mitigate these internally and externally
- Adaptable with strong organisational skills and close attention to detail.
- Analytical minded and has a determination to continually improve and take learnings from various scenarios
- A valued team member who upholds company values and professional integrity
- Analytical Skills
- Client Meetings
- Project Management
- Technical Assistance
- Cost Comparisons
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job