Key Skills: Project manager/ PM/ software/ Agile/ Prince2/ full life-cycle/ stakeholder/ software development/ customer facing/ KPIs/
I’m currently recruiting for a Software Project Manager to join my client’s rapidly expanding team in Winchester. This is great time to be joining the team as they have been growing an exponential amount in the last 12 months and have offices worldwide. Now recognised as one of the leading suppliers within their field. They have undertaken a number of new large-scale projects. You will be taking on the full project lifecycle from implementation stage to end of the project and overseeing the full testing process.
The ideal candidate will come from a software background working on full development life cycle projects. A long with having worked in an insurance background which is desirable. Along with working in an Agile environment.
This the perfect role for a candidate who is really looking to develop their Project Management experience and put their expertise to good use, in a large-scale environment
Key Responsibilities for the Programme Manager:
- Direct and manage project implementation from beginning to end.
- Define project goals and deliverables that support business goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and manage project dependencies.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Experience in working Agile software environments.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High attention to detail.
- Apply Prince2 qualifications effectively.
- Full valid driving license.
They’re looking to pay up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience. With initial first stage interviews lined up for the week commencing the 4th of April. If you could be interested please apply by sending your CV to or call