Civil Engineering – Main contractor.
We are a well-established main contractor based in Bahrain. We have over 3 decades of experience in the region, having completed many prestigious projects in the Kingdom. Due to continued success and expansion, we are now looking to appoint a Senior Project manager to join our busy senior management team.
We are predominately working on commercial building projects such as Hotel resorts, Hospitals and some small associated infrastructure projects.
• Develop close working relationships with the Senior Management, key stakeholders (internal and external) and decision makers to streamline and improvise the Project management on this bespoke project for the Royal Family
• Manage and guide all directly and indirectly employed personnel on site.
• Manage the commercial budget for the project.
• Manage the sub contract tendering process.
• Liaise directly with the client.
The Ideal Candidate:
• You will have a proven track record of extensive experience gained working in main contracting environment on prestigious blue chip projects.
• Solid background in Civil Engineering, working for the main contractor.
• Previous project history of working on large commercial building projects.
• Civil Engineering background with previous commercial build projects in the GCC.
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
• Proven capability in delivering technically complex high-end projects to time and budget..
In return for the right candidate we offer a very competitive salary, plus accommodation allowance, transport allowance and flights home to your Country of residence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job