Your new company
Your new company is the leading supplier of Modular space in Europe. They operate in 18 countries across Europe and 4 countries in the rest of the world. Operating a network of around 40 depot locations where accommodation and storage units are prepared for rental or sale and are refurbished as required. As a Global successful company they are a progressive and exciting company to work with and further your career.
Your new role
Project Manager acting as a primary point of contact to manage allocated projects ensuring that they are delivered on time to budget and comply with all statutory Legislation. You will be covering the complete life cycle of the job including customer relations. You will report to the Construction Manager. The main office location is Heathrow but the majority of the role will be away on sites. You will be travelling daily and must be prepared to stay away from home some nights. The aim is to build effective and constructive relationships with key customer stakeholders.
Basic Responsibilities are laid out below:
- Manage all aspects of the project to meet all contract goals and objectives. Review and advise on any contractual proposals where necessary.
- Plan all aspects of a project from receipt of order to client handover.
- Ensuring quality of work is of a very high standard.
- Strict control and adherence for all Health and Safety matters reviewing Subcontractor RAMS and creating Elliott RAMS
- Coordinate the Installation process
- Manage subcontractors, raise requisitions and coordinate the works ensuring that works are completed on time and to budget.
- Programme the works, providing the business with regular updates
- Chair meetings (Internal and External)
- Ensure site efficiency and cost management on behalf of Elliott.
- To always make certain that the Elliott corporate image is positive, professional, safe and never brought into disrepute.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members to enable them to deliver correctly and on time.
- Achieve a business acceptable level of H&S on all project sites.
What you'll need to succeed
You must hold a current and in date UK driving license and have the ability to give clear instruction to a team and manage their workload plus your own. This is a pressurised and fast moving role so the ability to deal with this is paramount.
- Substantial experience in project management for a Modular, Specialist or Construction contractor.
- Performed this role on contracts between £100k and £1m in value.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Project
* Preferable qualified to degree level, minimum HND.
- CSCS card and SMSTS
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary and Company Car provided. A fantastic opportunity within the modular building industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.