International Pharmaceutical Manufacturer seeks an experienced Project Manager. The post-holder is accountable to the Head of Project Management Office and responsible for the delivery of assigned projects including process improvement, product development & licensing of products in new markets such as the USA. The post holder is expected to continuously review and re-assess high level project deliverables which have conflicting priorities & resources. Post-holder must have the ability to digest highly complex project information from various sources, re-assess and effectively advise the organisation on how projects should be managed, taking account of budgetary constraints, conflicting priorities and the Business Plan.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing assigned projects to approved budget and timelines.
- Manage 3-5 projects of medium to high complexity at any point in time. Typical project duration of 6-36 months.
- Effectively apply project management methodology to delivery of assigned projects.
- Generate appropriate project initiation documentation and business cases which will be required to obtain project approval.
- Ensure project scope and milestones are clearly defined and agreed prior to project approval.
- Manage day to day operation and control of all assigned projects.
- Manage scope creep and ensure project milestone adherence is maintained at greater than 90%. Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing business needs and priorities.
- Manage project risks and issues and minimise overall risk exposure. Utilise the escalation process where necessary.
- Provide regular project updates to stakeholders via project sponsor, monthly A3 reports and visual boards.
- Manage project resource. Highlight in advance expected periods of peak demand to ensure appropriate resourcing is assigned to project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Contribute to improving project management process and tools as well as promoting a consistent approach to project management across site.
- Project Management
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job