My client employs around 250 people and has plans to invest and expand the site further in the near future.
The Engineering Project Manager will report to the Head of Engineering and manage a small team of engineers. They will work closely with production teams to deliver multiple plant improvement projects and also offer technical support to the maintenance department.
The Engineering Project Manager's main duties will include:
* Coordinate multiple CAPEX projects from conception to commissioning
* Ensure compliance with technical and HSE legislation
* Prepare cost estimates, manage budgets and timescales
* Checking drawings and designs for accuracy and compliance
* Source and manage external contractors
* Problem solving and technical support to maintenance and production departments
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Degree qualified (ideally chartered) in an Engineering discipline
* Proven ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects effectively
* Design experience and basic CAD skills
* Hold a NEBOSH OR IOSH qualification
* Ideally come from a medium / heavy industry background
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call and ask for James East.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment
- Project Manager