As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of major projects, this will involve involved throughout the project lifecycle, from bid, initial concept, through to verification and production.
The Main responsibilities for the Project Manager role:
- Project manage through the full life-cycle from bid generation through detailed planning, design, analysis, manufacture, assembly and test.
- Responsible for the delivery of multiple projects with individual values between £50k to £2m+
- Preparing inputs for proposals
- Financial planning, managing and reporting
The following skills / experience will be required for the Project Manager role:
- Previous experience of working with technology within a harsh/ruggedized environment.
- Strong technical background in engineering or science, (preferably a degree-level or post-graduate level qualification)
-Previous experience of leading teams, planning and reporting
-Strong communication skills at all levels with an ability to provide solutions
-Ability to work well under pressure to demanding timescales
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly technical organisation, offering very good career progression and financial incentives.
APPLY here by sending your CV to If you would like further info before applying you can call Dale Barnett on
Visit and follow Redline Group
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job