We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a growing Construction company based In Jersey. As one of the largest Building Contractors in Jersey, our client have a number of projects, ranging from £3m - £40m, due to commence within a variety of sectors including commercial, residential and refurbishment.
The successful Project Manager will possess extensive previous experience within a similar position and hold all the required qualifications to fulfil the role. Duties will include overseeing the management of a number of sites, setting the agenda for the Construction process and ensuring that all H&S policies and company working practices are being adhered to.
My client are able to offer genuine long term career opportunities for the successful candidate. Internal promotion is the preferred method meaning that plenty of opportunities will be afforded to deserving and ambitious candidates. For this reason, it is important that the Quantity Surveyor is able to show the willingness and work ethic required by my client. It is also expected that candidates will be happy to relocate for the role, although candidates looking to travel will still be considered.
Project Manager Position Overview
- Oversee the management of a number of sites
- Set the agenda for the Construction process.
- Liaise with relevant points of contact, such as client, architect, structural engineers, Quantity Surveyors.
- Attend regular meetings.
- Identify and discuss all site issues with the Construction Director.
- Ensure all sites are adhering to company H&S and working practices
- Other, more specific, duties to be discussed at interview
Project Manager Position Requirements
- SMSTS Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- CSCS Card
- Previous experience as a Project Manager
- History of good tenure
Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE
- Competitive Package
- Other company benefits to be discussed
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"