An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a successful international company based in Reading as a permanent Project Manager.
- Deliver excellent support and service to the brand, dealing with a wide range of customer and management requests as required.
- Participate and conduct customer meetings, training programs and presentations as required.
- Co-ordinate programs and project delivery, resource and priorities to achieve business and commercial objectives.
- Establish cross training within the team, and others, to share the brand, domain and operational experience across all team members.
- Ensure that customers' expectations are met.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with customer, brand account team, manager and team.
- Liaise with and support other departments and regions.
- Educated to Degree level or Degree equivalent.
- Experience in a financial / accountancy environment.
- Customer management experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Good level of IT Skills, particularly MS Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Confident and outgoing persona.
- Available for European Travel.
- Additional European language would be desirable, but not essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job