I am currently working with a client was voted one of Britain's Most Admired Company across all industries and House builders.
They have now got an opportunity for a Project Manager to work based in West London on their 4 year residential scheme. The project is a mixture of working on grade || listed buildings, retained facade and refurbishment.
My client is looking for someone that is driven, committed, and an enthusiastic construction professional to join my their team.
- Ensure that the job is completed from start to finish
- Manage the operational aspects of the project to achieve the budget.
- Lead and motivate the project team and the supply chain to deliver the project.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
- Ensure effective communication and implementation to deliver the project on time.
- Maintain continuous professional development of yourself and your team to ensure appropriate technical awareness.
- Experience working on a residential scheme.
- Experience working for a Developer or Main contractor.
- Seen a project through from start to finish.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- The ability to control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
If this role is of interest please apply. Or if you would like more information please call to speak to Coral on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.