We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to implement programmes, identify opportunities, build and retain client relationships for a fantastic ever-expanding business!
Situated in the beautiful rural location of Upper Dean, this role does require you to have access to your own transport due to limited public transport.
Working within a fantastic team, this fantastic opportunity is based in a stunning barn converted office and your role would be to monitor new and existiting team members to ensure profitability and client expactations are met
Some duties include:
• To manage client projects throughout the lifecycle of the programme and assist the other project managers where required
• To proactively lead, develop, and review own projects so they are delivered in a consistent, high quality and timely manner
• To ensure client goals are met whilst maximising profitability
• Identify opportunities for upsell
• Provide accurate quotations based upon client requirement
• To effectively manage the invoicing process for own clients
• Monitor and prompt action for client contract renewals
• To manage own work schedules and provide accurate time-recording per client
• To assist in scheduling projects for delivery to clients
• Ensure clear and concise project documentation
• To highlight potential issues to the Head of Projects and Delivery in a timely manner
• To follow and contribute to the development of the project processes
• Support the development of new and existing products and services
• Support sales & marketing function with product and service demonstrations and project scoping
• Provide project management support and resource for sales & marketing projects, when required
• To demonstrate a higher awareness of the business and its aims to facilitate its goals.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV to email@example.com or call today on 01603 616190, our client is interviewing asap!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business