£50K-£60K + Package
Accustomed to low value, high volume projects? Do you have main contractor experience within the relam Civil Engineering?
Randstad currently has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with Infrastructure experience to get involved on Network rail asset maintenance contracts. This is a massive opportunity for any ambitious Project Manager looking for a company that will provide them with the next opportunity to progress up the hierarchy.
Our client provides a diverse range of specialist construction and engineering services. They create and maintain assets for both public and private sector customers in the specialist sectors of rail and engineering. They're experienced in working on live assets; these include rail, power generation, electricity distribution, clean water, flood defence and waterways.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of high volume minor projects across the UK.
- Management of projects and site teams including Quantity Surveyors, Site Managers and planning managers.
- Managing the commercial aspects of the project to ensure that the project remains within plan in terms of time and cost and to the client's requirements.
- Attending potential tender interviews and support the commercial team to win new business.
- Ensure that the company standards are adhered to in all areas.
- Act as a company ambassador when dealing with the client and sub contractors alike.
- Manage the full life cycle of the projects.
- works to ensure they are fit for use - Short term programming to monitor against master programme
- Planning or Framework management experience is useful
- Civil Engineering experience is ESSENTIAL.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and handle a high volume of projects
- Experience delivering low value, high volume projects with a quick turnaround
- 5+ years experience in civil engineering
Do you feel your prior experience matches the description above? Don't hesitate, apply now to Seif El-Zarka on or email seif.el- Alternatively connect with me Via Linkedin
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Project Manager. Rail
- Rail project Manager