Project Management - IVD - New product Development
My client is a leading developer and manufacturer of pain management and minimally invasive solutions who are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their R&D team.
* Adhere to the company's procedures as detailed in the SOP manual and other documentation.
* Provide a world-class service to customers, both within and without R&D.
* Creation of formal Project Plans with the Project Teams.
* Project Status reporting and recording of Project Metrics.
* Activities to improve the current processes of New Product Development.
* Participation in and facilitation of face-to-face events with customers and stakeholders
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience
- Experience working within the biotech or pharma industry
- Strong understanding of the New Product Development Process
- Prince 2 or other recognised Project Management qualifications or accreditation.
- Long term Contract
- Competitive contract rate - £30 - £40/hr
- Excellent career development opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.