Kingsley are recruiting for a Project Manager for a well-known brand based in Leeds, as a Project Manager you will manage the delivery of high profile, multi face projects within agreed budgets ensuring successful outcomes are achieved.
Key responsibilities / experience -
- Provide high level advice and support to resolve issues and incidents
- Contribute towards the development and delivery of programmes, providing your expertise to support short and long term operational and customer needs
- Monitor progress of work, identify risks in delivery and implement timely resolutions
- Lead/Support project teams to achieve planned and managed integrated solutions
- Establish and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners
- You will be an experienced Projected manager and successfully delivered large scale, demanding projects
- Experience with NEC contract management
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Certified
- Experience within Water/Utilities/Civils Sector highly advantageous
- Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity to join a client who is one of the market leaders within their industry, salary is competitive with a great benefits package. Please apply now for an immediate response.