Our client a leading Relocation Management Company are looking for a Project Manager to join their London team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Project Manager within the Global Mobility / Relocation Services industry and will have a solid understanding of global mobility processes.
Requirements for this role include:
- Full understanding of the Mobility Lifecycle.
- Able to work on a variety of different mobility-based projects (operations, quality, finance, IT, sales & marketing)
- An innate understanding of the internal workings of a busy RMC.
- Process Mapping & documentation, (Visio, Microsoft).
- Ideally some client policy interpretation experience.
- Able to present well to clients in a variety of different formats.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects in a fast-paced environment where resources are often shared across projects.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, communication, and customer-facing skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with staff on all levels
- Experience working for a Relocation/Global Mobility service provider is essential.
- Must be a confident communicator and be able to speak with clients directly.
- Good IT skills are required
- Solid knowledge of MS Project or other tracking and project management software.
- Willingness to learn and develop
- University degree is preferred but not essential
Our client offers competitive rewards and benefits package, inclusive of salary, benefits, development and a work environment that supports qualified employees who will contribute to their organisations goals.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job