Project Manager Position
A large well-known automotive finance company are looking for a project manager to manage small to large projects covering resourcing, scope, risk, governance, process improvement and software by defining the budgets, challenges, changes and stakeholder management.
This role will involve managing teams from 3 to 20+ members across from business and IT, so will involve bridging the gap between the two.
This will include managing business analyst, development, testing, application and technical support, operations and resources.
- You will manage projects from initiation through to implementation and completion
- You will define the appropriate governance structure for each project
- You will manage the budgeting of projects and ensure they meet project deadlines
- You will manage the deployment of application and infrastructure changes
- Monitoring the progress of the project is essential to define, manage and resolve any risks and issues
- You will liaise with stakeholders to ensure project plans are agreed and completed
- You will identify and implement improvements to the existing lifecycle processes
- Experience of project management for the last 3+ years is essential
- Management of small projects (1 to 3 month elapsed) and more than 3 medium sized projects (3 to 9 month elapsed timeframe) is essential
- Experience in project delivery processes is essential, such as planning, risk and issue management, budgeting etc
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is required
- IT infrastructure and business application experience is needed
- Stakeholder management
- Previous experience with an automotive or automotive finance organisation is desirable
- Delivery of IT projects within a financial services organisation is desirable
- Experience with developing test strategies and execution is a bonus
- Ability to build relationships, negotiate and work within teams need to all be demonstrated
If this sounds like you, then please apply ASAP!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job