The purpose of the role is:
Take responsibility for the Project Management of allocated complex customer installations ensuring that deadlines are adhered to, profits are protected and the customer’s requirements are met in full.
• Work with the personnel in the Projects department offer mentoring and training and highlight any areas of concern or improvement for personnel to the Implementation Manager.
• Liaise with customers, third-parties and internal departments to progress projects, resolve issues and generally ensure clients receive an excellent and high quality service.
• Liaise with the Planner to plan and allocate the appropriate resources necessary to complete projects to the highest quality and on time.
• Maintain regular contact with the customer throughout the life of a project ensuring that they are kept up to date with general progress and any issues affecting quality and delivery dates.
• Ensure customer, project and equipment details are correctly recorded on internal systems and that the customer contact history is kept accurate and up to date in order to ensure that the company is properly communicating between all departments.
• Ensure that the customer’s transition from Projects to Support is timely, in accordance with process and provides the customer with the best possible quality experience.
• Ensure that all invoicing is carried out in a timely and accurate fashion, ensuring that any processes that are essential for future recurring invoicing are fully complied with.
• A strong emphasis on cash collection and liaising with the internal and customer Accounts departments as appropriate.
• Resolve customer complaints that arise during the Projects process escalating to the Implementation Manager where necessary
• Maintain a high standard of performance and professionalism, including appearance, attendance, timekeeping, reliability and morale.
If you are interested in this role and can start immediately then please apply on-line.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job