Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for our client based just outside of Witham, Essex.
The successful candidate must have previous experience of project management within an Agency/Client Services environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assist in the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
- Set up and maintain systems for recording project costs.
- Define and document procedures, disciplines and recording, and reporting standards throughout a project’s life.
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
- Undertake procurement for purchasing of items required for projects.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as required by the Production Director.
- Overseeing costings and supplier invoices during a project.
- Oversee the final stage of the project to completion.
- Organise the distribution of drawing packages to all parties.
- Carry out weekly reports
- Control final dressing phase of project (Project Manager controls with the assistance of the Site Delivery Manager if required).
- Get all operational and maintenance manuals together (to be discussed).
- Evaluate the project on completion, pros/cons/trends/costs/profitability and report to the Directors.
- Ensure stages applicable to role on Workflow Stages document is followed at all times.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- CSCS Card essential
- Basic experience/knowledge of construction industry or shop fitting/interior design fit out.
- Previous experience of project management within an Agency/Client Services environment.
- Previous experience working with new home developers.
Own transport is essential for this role.
This is a 12 month contract role.
In return our client offers a basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum with free on site parking.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
- Client Services
- Project Managers