We require an SC Cleared, highly motivated, self-sufficient Project Manager to work within Security Property Group to deliver under tight timescales.
The individual will be responsible for the planning and delivery of customer projects, ensuring delivery is on time, within budget and to the agreed scope quality standards, across the organisations wide range of IT, security and construction services. The Project Manager may also be required to assist with and lead the production of bids for new work opportunities.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner/APMP or equivalent project management qualification.
- Must be qualified to HNC/HND level in relevant subject.
- Have minimum 5-years experience of planning, monitoring and controlling projects using the PRINCE2 methodology or project related methodology.
- Have minimum 5-years experience in planning and delivering medium complexity, multi-skilled projects with values ranging from £500k - £2M, using latest versions of Microsoft Project.
- Have minimum 5-years experience in the assessment, mitigation and management of project risk.
- Have minimum 3-years experience in managing project budgets.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience of deploying medium complexity security projects.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to manage and deliver multiple projects within tight timescales & with limited resources, in a number of varied and unique operational environments with numerous technical, political, security, support and logistical challenges.
Please send your CV asap including information on SC Clearance
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
- SC Cleared Project Manager