We are currently recruiting for the UK's leading retail marketing services agency with unrivalled knowledge in installation, merchandising, retail audits and field marketing. For over 35 years they have provided cost-effective solutions across every retail environment, from beauty to banking.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join their Company paying a salary of £22,000 to £28,000 per annum.
To take responsibility for ensuring all allocated accounts and/or clients projects are completed on time, to budget and to the client's satisfaction. To liaise with the client where appropriate and build client relationships in order to proactively manage projects. To plan future projects effectively so that client KPI's are achieved and operational activities are planned and implemented to deliver exceptional client support in the most cost effective manner.
About The Role:
· Responsible for meeting and exceeding the client expectations by ensuring excellent project delivery as the key operational contact by understanding the detail of the client's needs.
· Ensure the margin for the project is met or exceeded by using excellent planning and negotiation skills
· Responsible for ensuring 'Right First Time' delivery of all projects, supported by completing clear, relevant and timely reporting for the client and management
· Responsible for ensuring the timely completion of the steps of the project management process from set up to completion
· Responsible for completing regular accurate communication (verbal & written) with the client (daily/weekly) to ensure project status and updates are provided
· Responsible for managing any assistants or temporary staff on projects to ensure they have clear instructions and deliverables
· Responsible for reviewing the routine processes to ensure they are as efficient as possible and fit for purpose.
Essential Skills & Experience
· Highly organised and able to multi task
· Must be able to use excel
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Budget control
About The Benefits
· Hours Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
· Salary up to £22,000 - £28,000 per annum
· 23 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays which increases after 2 years to a maximum of 25 days
· Birthday day off
· Free parking
· Company events