The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of projects on time and in budget for the Pump Efficiency division, focused in the Water, Utilities and Industrial sectors.
Managing a growing Operations team, whilst executing deliverables under key Water and Utilities framework agreements.
The Project Manager will be joining a company that supplies into the water industry and has a very fast growing operation. Their excellent products are being used in a wide range of industry's and households. With over 3000 employees globally they continue to go from strength to strength. Their cutting edge and forward thinking design means that success is certainly set to continue.
The Project Manager on top of ensuring that Projects are being finished on time and in full and managing the growing operations of the company will also have some other requirements.
Client Relationship Management is key; you will need to develop and maintain key relationships with client operations departments.
To performance test pumps, turbines, blowers etc and support all aspects of Pump Efficiency consultancy.
Manage and maintain the testing assets and allocation of resources.
To support field trials of new products and software and to provide feedback.
The Project Manager will need the following experience:
- 8-10 years in project management role in mechanical / electrical environment preferably in the water industry.
- Managed a team of 4-5 people
- At least 4-5 years in customer facing role
- Motivated self-starter
- Experience in client-facing role
- Hands on problem solver
- Ability to draw up project plan with MSP or equivalent
- Ability to cope with competing demands and prioritise tasks
- Organisational and time management Skills
- Able to, and happy to, travel overseas as and when required
- Stay away from home mid-week as and when required for project meeting or review with clients/internally.
Circa £40k and a car