Project Manager, Witham
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience
Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
My client prides themselves in delivering bespoke and unique designs for their customers and are looking for a Project Manager to join their award winning team. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the overseeing and managing the full start to finish process along with the Project Management Office you will achieve your client's expectations and provide exceptional service.
- Throughout the project development, ensure that all management methods and standards are maintained
- Assisting with the project plans, amending, filing and recording onto systems
- Liaise with the PM office to coordinate reports and summaries
- Set up and regularly maintain the project cost reports
- Constant communication between the projects team to ensure tasks are being met to the given time period
- Carry out weekly reports; financial status, internal status, programme overview, project issues or concerns
- Attending site meetings regularly
- Evaluate upon competition and submit a final report
For this role you must have a CSCS card, previous experience within the Construction industry and working with new build developers.
If you possess the skills and experience this role requires, please send your CV to Jemma at OSR Recruitment Services.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.