Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not for profit healthcare provider and we are currently seeking a Project Manager to implement a number of high profile projects, engaging with a wide range of stakeholders across the organisation, including commercial, operations, proposition, property, IT and digital teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall project plan and all relevant workstreams, including agreeing with relevant stakeholders, identifying and managing dependencies and risks as well as escalating to the Head of Delivery & Change as appropriate.
This is a Permanent role, but we can offer full time or four days a week working.
- Work with the Head of Delivery & Change, PMO and Stakeholders to
- establish key milestones, measurable benefits and performance indicators against which progress can be measured and effectively communicated
- set up suitable governance and control mechanisms to track progress
- set up mechanism to track expenditure against budget and resource expended against planned effort
- identify, manage and track risks, issues and dependencies
- Build effective and strong working relationships with key stakeholders, including, Property, IT, Digital and Customer & Operations Teams.
- Proactively manage and communicate risks, constraints and propose and facilitate effective mitigation or escalation
- Ensure projects are delivered to consistent and acceptable standards commensurate with the business requirements and standards, PMO governance and the One Nuffield Project Delivery Framework.
- Work with management and PMO to develop/revise and maintain processes around project management.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing large-scale projects
- Experience of working in healthcare settings
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills with a flexible approach to suit the needs of different audiences
- Experience of working on Commercial/Customer projects, working with IT/Digital Project Managers and managing third-party solution/implementation partners to deliver business systems
- Experience with product launch and release
- Managing change both customer end and change implementation
- Working knowledge of basic UK NHS/clinical terminology and systems/services
- Product/Category Development experience
Location: Our Epsom Support Centre is just 30 minutes away from London, and located within walking distance of Epsom train station
Benefits: We want you to be the best you can be. Therefore, we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and well-being focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days' holiday in your first years here - and we will reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you? Apply at nuffieldhealthcareers.com
- Project Management
- Project Manager