Who are we looking for
The Project Manager will have a range responsibility across the Project Management Office (PMO), all with a goal of successfully delivering the portfolio of implementation projects undertaken by the project teams in the EMEA region. This is a senior, client-facing position and will require regular travel and engagement with clients and Vista staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Acting as the key point of contact for the duration of a project for all stakeholders
- Planning and coordinating multiple projects within the constraints of agreed contracts/budgets and available resources
- Daily management of projects from beginning to end including compliance with all communication, budget and governance requirements
- Full understanding of the nuances of each exhibitor partner project, delivering on customer expectations including analysis and investigation of Customers’ requirements
- Portfolio management for projects across the EMEA region; steering projects through to success
The role is fast paced and exciting; it involves multi-tasking and working within a small team as well as dealing with key senior stakeholders at major cinema chains across EMEA.
- Customer Relations
- Product Knowledge
Qualifications and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related degree
- Working experience with SDLC’s and IT solutions.
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner qualification
- Strong experience in a project management or account management role
- Second language; French, Spanish, German, Italian, any or all would be beneficial
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities and Personal Attributes:
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and a fast learner with excellent IT skills
- Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments
- Ability to supervise and motivate staff in a team, demonstrating strong leadership skills whilst working effectively as part of the team
- Able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with staff and customers, to build and maintain customer confidence in Vista, its services and product range
- Ability to work under pressure whilst reporting to the client and senior staff members
- Flexible, decisive, quick-thinking and the ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective way
- Ability to work on several tasks and/or projects simultaneously, determining courses of action for each, prioritising and following through to successful resolution
- Current passport holder, or is able to obtain a passport when necessary for overseas travel
About Vista and what we offer you!
You will get to be a part of the exciting movie entertainment industry: Brad Pitt! Scarlett Johansson! Quentin Tarantino! Ridley Scott! All people we’ve never met! But we do create and provide innovative products and solutions that are used worldwide by cinemas, studios, and the cinema going public alike. We build amazing products that transact the business of the movies more than 20 billion dollars of tickets are sold through Vista every year; but more than that, we are a group of good people who love doing good things.
You will work with an elite team of superheroes in a great culture that delivers the best products to the cinema industry and will find yourself surrounded by success and opportunity - yours for the taking. Vista is an established company, with over 20 year's growth and experience, but with the variety, challenges, and the excitement of a start-up. Come and join our cast of characters and be an integral part of making the cinema industry an even better experience.
At Vista, we believe in rewarding great people with great things: Vista provides competitive uncapped salaries and a great benefits package; including enhanced pension scheme, health care, 28 days annual leave increases with tenure + bank holidays, an inspirational working environment and a great team who have your back! At Vista, you will get all of this and more... Only Super Benefits will do for Super Heroes!
Is this the dream role you’ve been searching for?
We are waiting to be blown away with your impressive application. We welcome applications from candidates with the right to live and work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job