Are you a Project Manager looking for a new opportunity with a Main Contractor? My client is recruiting for a Project Manger to oversee thier upcoming work in the Carlisle area.
* Lead site meetings
* Ensure projects run to budget and time scales
* Implement health and safety on site
* Manage site materials, subcontractors and tradesmen
* Hold weekly review meetings and set development targets
* Main Contracting experience
* Professional qualifications and memberships
* Experience in relevent sectors and commercial builds
If you are interested in this role please feel free to contact Tom in our Newcatsle Office on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job