Working within the service team the primary focus is the effective management of projects on the installation and delivery of the companies products.
• Responsible for definition, planning, coordination and implementation of the technology
• Responsible for resourcing, planning, estimating, costing, process and budget management of said projects
• Responsible for liaison with, coordination and monitoring of sub-contractors
• Ownership of said projects from pre-sales discussions with customer until the project has been signed-off
• Setting and prioritising projects and tasks for the members of the project team, providing assistance in decision making when difficulties arise
• Ability to identify and manage risk within projects
• Ensure projects are within scope and delivered on time, escalating to senior management where necessary
• Communicate project updates and deliverables to all stakeholders throughout the project life cycle, setting meetings and agendas where necessary
• Attendance and support at relevant customer and supplier meetings if so required
• Where necessary, to provide reasonable support to other departments within the company
The ideal candidate will come from a technical background ideally working within a product, design or engineering environment. You will have PRINCE2 or equivalent and have experience of managing internal or external teams on-site.
Exposure to an agile development team and have the ability to adapt to this type of environment.
For further details on the role please contact Michelle Ransome on 01793 532230 or alternatively apply for the role online.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business