Project Manager - Dynamics CRM / 365
Permanent, £65,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Are you a strong Project Manager with experience of implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365? Do you also have some hands on technical experience of the Dynamics CRM/365? If so, Code Red Associates could be recruiting for your next exciting career move. We are a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & expanding organisations throughout the UK. We are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager with experience of Dynamics CRM/365 for a permanent role in Central London driving the flagship transformation project of modernising organisation with real heritage undertaking a digital transformation programme.
The main purpose of the role will be to accelerate the ongoing implementation adoption of the Microsoft Dynamics365 platform to drive the digital transformation of the business, development of business capabilities, CRM processes and customer self-service. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include project management, documentation, scheduling, progress monitoring, progress reports, problem solving, maintaining risk logs, contingency planning, managing third parties, project planning, contract negotiation, project team directions and stakeholder management.
- A successful commercial track record in Project Management.
- Experience of successfully implementing MS Dynamics CRM or 365.
- Good up-to-date technical understanding of Dynamics CRM/365 to include configuration, integration, plug-ins and digital service capabilities.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner and/or Agile certification.
- Knowledge/experience of Unified Service Desk, Field Service/FieldOne, Dynamics Portal/ADX Studio, AND/OR MS Dynamics AX.
- Knowledge of Business Analysis, Workflow, Data Integration &/or SCRIBE integration software.
- Knowledge of user experience (UX) best practices.
- MS PowerBI.
- MS Sure Step methodology.
- Any experience of associated Microsoft technologies a bonus, such as one or more of SharePoint, Office365, Skype for Business, .Net, SQL Server, Biztalk, Yammer, etc.
- SSRS / SQL Scripting.
As an individual you will be an excellent communicator & negotiator, determined but helpful and customer focussed, with self-reliance and keen eye for detail. You will also be prepared to be hands on where necessary, show members of the project team how to do things and increase their knowledge. If this sounds like you then an excellent career opportunity with a progressive organisation is on offer to the successful candidate. In return you will lead the flagship project to transform a business that offers real social value, be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. Please apply swiftly if you want take advantage of an exciting opportunity to progress your career.
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Code Red Associates or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Code Red Associates, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing for us storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities. You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time.