We are looking for a Structural and Architectural Metalwork Project Manager to join our client, an innovative steel fabrication company, based in Norwich.
Many of our client’s contracts are in the London region, and so although the role is based in Norwich, it requires extensive travel and may require overnight stays.
Suitable candidates will have proven experience as a Project Manager, preferably in the construction industry - Structural and Architectural Metalwork is a distinct advantage.
Fostering relationships with clients and key vendors, ensuring projects are delivered on-time and within scope and budget, and getting the very best out of your team will be paramount to the success of this role.
Key responsibilities as the Project Manager will include:
- Developing relationships with clients and key vendors (architects, subcontractors etc) and coordinating internal resources and third parties to ensure the flawless execution of projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Developing detailed project plans and tracking progress
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Performing risk managements
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Plus more.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, preferably within the construction industry
- Structural and Architectural Metalwork a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Confidence and understanding of project accounting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task
- IT literate with strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work with minimum supervision within the Senior Management Team
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the right person. If you think this could be you, we want to hear from you now! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF), quoting 'GM - Project Manager’
- Communication Skills
- Construction Industry
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job