Project Manager - Residential Developer
Are you a proven Project Manager that has successful delivered residential projects from cradle to grave?
My client, one of the most respected, renowned residential developers that has a turnover exceeding £2bn with over 2000 units live on site at present.
My client is looking for Project Manager to work on a prestigious scheme. It will be a retained façade on a Grade II listed building, including refurbishment and the construction of an RC frame which will run for over four years.
The site; in an iconic location adjacent to the River Thames is easily accessible from the major train stations, public transport and personal vehicle.
- A basic salary depending on experience
- Company car or allowance
- Private Pension
- Private healthcare and cash plan options
The individuals will be an integral part of the growing business, continuing its success whilst offering the opportunities for personal growth and development.
- Minimum 5 year's experience in construction delivery and Project Management
- Experience on retained façade is essential
- RC Frame residential experience is ideal
- Able to manage multiple complex processes
- Confident programming and planning a project in detail, from inception through to completion
- Commercially aware and focused on delivering to targets
- Strong leadership skills
- Relationship building skills both within the team and with wider organisations
- Excellent problem solving and investigative skills
- IT literate- well versed in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point
If you're looking to take the next step in your career by joining an established organisation with a strong commitment to its employees then this is for you, don't hesitate; apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.