Do you have a transport planning background AND knowledge of ISO9001? If so, we have the PERFECT new venture for you!
Our client, a leading Business and Data Analytics company located near Maidenhead is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to lead the end to end management of company projects. You will also be responsible for analysing and processing data produced by company software and delivery of reports to clients.
- Achieving target dates agreed with the clients
- Ensuring that each project is appropriately managed and monitored
- Ensuring procedures, quality controls and file management strategies are continually adhered to
- Managing the quality of completed work to the highest standards
- Supporting the analyst teams with production tasks
- Ensuring that the appropriate levels of equipment are booked with the site team for any specific project Identifying project/process improvement opportunities
- Effective communication with clients, verbal, written & face to face, to ensure client retention
- Monitoring and mentoring of junior staff
- Operating within project budgets.
- Transport Planning background
- Knowledge of ISO9001
- Statistics/math academic history
- Client facing experience, client management and strong communication
- Managing personal workload and deadlines
- Excellent process/project/people management skills
- Proven track record within a project management environment
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Technically able with an interest in learning new software and technologies
- Self-motivated & flexible, able to work in a variety of roles in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- A high level of numeracy / IT skills and statistical analysis
- Be organised, conscientious and motivated
- Show a willingness to learn new skills and be part of a growth business
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
Please apply online to be considered.