We are now working exclusively with a fast growing innovative Automotive manufacturing organisation.
The company have doubled in size in the last 6 months and have big growth plans moving forward.
Due to this continued growth and success, they are now looking for a Project Manager to join the team to take responsibility for developing and driving project plans for multiple customers through to completion. You will provide the bridge between the customer and the internal engineering teams.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Being the prime technical and project interface to key YASA customers
- Motivating and driving internal teams,setting goals and direction
- Identifying key project and product areas, and tracking and developing mitigating actions for teams
- Ensuring design and project best practices are followed, identifying any gaps and developing processes as the company grows
- Organising delivery of projects with cross functional teams
- Generating realistic achievable project plans using MS project and driving through to completion
- Providing updates to senior management on the state of projects,develop actions plans to resolve issues
- Ensure development,procurement,assembly and deliver meet project timing
- 5 Years + experience working in the Automotive industry
- Proven project management experience
- Demonstrated track record of engineering ability in an electrical or mechanical discipline
- Experience in managing OEM customers both technically and commercially
- Track record of successful project delivery
- Experienced in the us of MS Project and practical project/risk management techniques
- Ability to work under pressure while managing conflicting demands against tight deadlines
The company offer an extensive benefits package including flexible working.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.