Lycamobile provides low-cost, high-quality national and international calls, texts and data. We connect family and friends around the world through our global network of 23 countries across five continents, making us the world's largest truly international network. We are looking for an experienced project manager to oversee further launches in accommodating countries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Full MVNO launches, projects for enhancements of NSS, BSS, billing system, transmission and switching platforms.
- Understand the business requirements of new MVNO launches and support the requester to raise a project requests for software developments or enhancements to achieve the business objective.
- Organize meetings with the business stakeholders and the suppliers to identify the solution providers suitable for the MVNO business.
- Leads the technical delivery teams to deliver the software builds with in the agreed project time scale as per the business requirement supporting the GO-LIVE date of new MVNO launch.
- Organize project review meetings with the MNO partners, interconnect partners, Gateway providers and track the open cases till closure.
- Create the project plan and get that approved by the management to drive the delivery team to meet the business needs. Also, responsible to get the required support from the suppliers based on the agreement.
- Interact with the Acquirer banks for opening merchant accounts to collect the funds from the ecommerce sales for the new MVNO businesses or enhance the existing payment platform as per the project raised by the business.
- Setup CNP payment solutions for Telecom business or change the existing setup as per business needs by interacting with the Acquiring banks and Payment Gateway partners.
- Sharing periodic updates with regards to the progress of the full MVNO projects, enhancement projects assigned to the requester and other business stakeholders.
- Prepare handover signoff with the list of open cases and get that approved by all the stakeholders and plan for the GO-LIVE.
- Escalate the open items to the management team whenever required to ensure the project gates are closed within the agreed timeline.
Relevant experience in Project Management/Delivery/Operations in MVNO business
Relevant experience in Handling Payment Gateway Integration Projects
Should be aware of telecom technical basics- BSS/NSS/Billing system/Transmissions/Switching
Experience in interacting with Acquirer banks/Payment Gateway providers is preferred
Certificate in ITIL Foundation Certificate is preferred
Certificate related to E Commerce is preferred
Closing Date: 31st March 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job