Based: Preston, Lancashire
Salary: Circa £40,000 + Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Our client is a global, £multi-million turnover organisation renowned for the manufacture and marketing of high quality innovative products. Their brand leading products have been acknowledged world-wide as the finest in design, quality and value for money.
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager with Planning and implementation experience ideally gained from the FMCG/Consumer Goods industry, who is self-motivated, highly analytical and driven with the passion to succeed.
This position manages projects focused on the implementation of specific initiatives generated by the Business Management teams within the Company. These initiatives include product line transitions, expansions, channel updates, new product launches, as well as off shelf executions and promotions.
- Report out to Business Team and Senior Operations Management on project status
- Coordinate promotional activities with National Account Managers and Senior Sales Management.
- Map new, standardized processes to be used for Operations Project Management activities.
- Process to be scalable to match rapid growth (volume and complexity) of business.
- Work across organisational lines to coordinate project activities and share information.
The benefits package is generous as you would expect from a worldwide company and they can offer you fantastic opportunities for future career development.
If you’re interested in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply now!
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Implementation Experience