Our client is continuing to expand by recruiting an experienced Project Manager.
As part of the transformation team,you will be part of a growing team that is responsible for the onboarding of new clients, the management of projects and change with existing clients and business improvement within the company. You will work on a range of technical IT as well as business change projects with budgets of up to £1 million. Working with stakeholders right across the organisation as well as external clients, your responsibilities will include :
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects to support the business's strategic objectives.
- Ensure all projects are managed in line with the company's project methodology.
- Identify/ develop and implement changes to the project management methodology.
- Proactively manage project risks in accordance with the Group`s Risk policy and procedures.
- Resolve or assist with the resolution with project issues and/or conflicts.
- Production of management information and reports.
You will be an experienced Project Manager who has managed large scale IT and business change projects. You will be used to operating by project management methodologies and will possess exceptional stakeholder management skills. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join an expanding team and make a real impact. This role will be instrumental in driving change within the business to enhance its client proposition.