A unique and exciting opportunity has become available within a rapidly expanding Fintech company for a Project Manager to join their Daresbury offices. Founded in 2011, this innovative company have offices based across the globe in London, New York, Australia and Germany and have extensive growth plans for 2018. With the upcoming implementation of new products and services, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to assist with exciting new projects across the company.
The successful candidate with have extensive experience working as a Project Manager, with the ability to manage projects from cradle to grave and run numerous projects at any one time.
Project objectives, including timescales and deliverables will be given for each assignment. It will be the Project Manager’s responsibility to:
- Fully define and scope the project
- Deliver project business cases, and present these to the business / board
- Apply recognised project management tools and techniques to control and monitor projects through:
o Effective and accurate project planning
o Identification, recording and management of project risks and issues
o Key metric reporting, etc.
- Deliver projects against pre-determined goals: Time, Quality, Resource
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of project management techniques across the business
- Manage internal and external stakeholder input to projects and manage expectations of senior stakeholders
- Understand and communicate the value of project management to the organisation
Essential Requirements are:
- Extensive experience working as a Project Manager, ideally from the financial services industry, however this is not essential
- Full understanding of project life cycles with proven front to back ownership of multiple projects
- Understanding of quality assurance within a project
- Recognised project disciplines and techniques
- Able to perform regular formal progress and status reporting
- Professional, confident communication skills when dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, including the delivery of presentations to audiences of varied sizes.
- Ability to multi-task, working alone, and as part of a team.
- Highly disciplined and self-motivated problem solvers, who are results driven
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking organisation during a time of extensive growth and development. Working within a relaxed and friendly environment, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and very generous bonus scheme. Due to the location of the offices, you must have your own transport, however free parking is provided.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Project Managerposition, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager
- Risk Officer / Risk Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.