Responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific project which and management of key projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
To accomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities:
- Online Portfolio
- OTT & IT Portfolio
- New Networks and Wholesale Business Portfolio
- Retail Channels
- Network Infrastructure Portfolio
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed
- Successfully managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Performing risk management to minimise project risks
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Regular meetings with the Operations Director
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND KEY COMPETENCIES
- PMP / PRINCE II certification
- At least 3 years working experience in project management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understands ethical behaviour and business practices, and ensures that own behaviour and the behaviour of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Speaks, listens and writes in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Develops new and unique ways to improve operations of the organisation and to create new opportunities.
- Works cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolves problem, and makes decisions that enhance organisational effectiveness.
- Positively influences others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organisation.
- Assesses situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organisation.
- Sets priorities, develops a work schedule, monitors progress towards goals, and tracks details/data/information/activities.
- Determines strategies to move the organisation forward, sets goals, creates and implements actions plans, and evaluates the process and results.
- Assesses problem situations to identify causes, gathers and processes relevant information, generates possible solutions, and makes recommendations and/or resolves the problem.