Job Title: Project Manager
Suitable For: Infrastructure Project Manager, IT Project Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
Work Pattern: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Who you'll be working for
A leading finance company with a mission is to make it easier for customers to buy their next vehicle from their dealer partners by supplying motor finance.
Along with several years' project management experience, you will have:
- Worked in a demanding, fast paced environment, preferably within the financial services sector
- Delivered IT projects through the whole project lifecycle
- You will understand the full SDLC including analysis, enterprise development, build & deployment and support
- Candidates must demonstrate a background in delivering a variety of IT projects
- The successful candidate will have a strong academic background to degree level.
Professional project/programme management qualifications, PMP
What do they offer in return
- 25 days' annual leave (exc. Bank Holidays)
- Group Stakeholder Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- PAYE Sharesave
- Car Salary Sacrifice
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Death in Service
The next steps
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job