This glbal financial organisation are looking for an experienced Project Manager
Project Manager - This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join this Transformation Programme that will deliver a large scale technology transformation for the Finance, IMBO, Ops and Tech services delivering Settlements and Asset Services.
As the programme strategy evolves into subsequent deliveries the project manager will need to define delivery plans and priorities and whilst ensuring that the programme and the future state architecture is aligned to the broader IB F2B architecture / data fabric changes.
- Create, deliver and own a holistic delivery plan for all streams of the programme and help drive the execution of that plan to completion.
- Strong dependency management to ensure Bank side commitments are being met and delivery dates adhered to.
- Track the plan, holding milestone owners to account.
- Understand the end to end solutions for all in scope components and identify areas of risk and mitigates should they transpire.
- Engage interested stakeholders.
- Ensure delivery accountability is in place across the whole project/programme
- Partner with the business sponsors and supplier, to drive the successful delivery and business readiness.
- Work with organization and key senior stakeholders
- Facilitate remediation of blockers
- Create communication materials for the programme and Senior MD level stakeholders