Our client, Senior Aerospace Bird Bellows, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Senior PLC, serving aircraft and aero-engine manufacturers with the design, manufacture and testing of high integrity engineered components for the ducting systems in many commercial and military aircraft programmes. A range of similarly specialised products are supplied to pressure relief valve manufacturers worldwide with applications in the petrochemical, energy, and related industries. The company achieves consistent 50% export sales.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager tolead and manage a project team and be responsible for delivering the assigned project. Reporting into the Programme Manager, this role will run the assigned project(s) on a day-to-day basis.
- Planning, scheduling, management and co-ordination of multiple projects
- Risk management, resolve any conflicts or issues initiating appropriate action
- Prepare detailed and accurate cost estimates and enquiry preparation
- Management and development of positive relationships with customers and suppliers
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and ensure Project Management Plans are maintained effectively.
- Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience of implementing and embedding processes and procedures and understanding and applying business case and risk management processes
- Qualifications in Prince 2, Microsoft Projects and trained in Project Management techniques and processes
In addition, it would be desirable if the candidate has:
- An aerospace background and is familiar with AS9100
- An Engineering degree
For more details go to our website mpcg co uk and follow the link for Search Client Jobs/General
To apply: With CV and a cover letter stating current salary or by post to: MPCG HR & Recruitment Limited, IC1, Keele University Science & Innovation Park, Keele, Staffordshire, ST5 5NB
In the event of there being a high number of applications, MPCG reserve the right to close the advert impromptu. It is recommended therefore that you submit your CV as soon as possible.