Key deliverables of the Project Manager include:
- Developing and maintaining appropriate project plans and tracking against key milestones
- Actively manage change, risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies (CRAID)
- Actively liaising with other project managers and IT colleagues to manage any project inter-dependencies
- Keeping robust financial control of project spend and taking appropriate action when exceeding budget
- Ensuring any change is embedded in the business with end users
- Informing project board and key stakeholders of the project progress in accordance with governance and reporting cycles
- Producing any required deliverables associated with project delivery
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job