Aim of this role:
• Set up meetings including backlog improvement sessions, stand ups and sprint planning sessions
• Document and eliminate the Scrum team’s obstacles
• Plan, create and execute schedules for work stream deadlines and milestones
• Identify the risks to the projects’ success and actively monitor mitigation activities
• At least 1 year experience as a Scrum Master
• At least 3 years of Project Management experience in IT environment
• Team leading experience
• Experience using technologies and tools such as MS Excel, Visio, Project and Agile
• Excellent written and verbal English language skills
• Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural International environment
• 25 day vacation package + 4 payed sick days
• Competitive Salary
• Life Insurance, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, sport activities
Starting date: Negotiable
Salary level: Attractive, depending on experience level
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lima-pozanová/
Reed has all opening available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking us on www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
IT Recruitment Consultant
Mob: +420 725 826 428