Project Manager - Located in Leicester - 30-35k + Package
Project Manager - Located in Leicester
Leading consultancy specialising in Quantity Surveying, Project & Cost Management are looking to add a Project Manager to their current team due to continued client demand.
With seven UK from North to South they place great emphasis on the training, development and progression of staff, and are dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise.
Due to continued success in securing projects throughout the East Midlands, we're looking for an exceptional Project Manager to join our highly successful team in Leicester. Our projects range in value from £1m to £20m+ and are with a variety of high profile clients giving our Project Managers a diverse and exciting workload.
We are looking for a collaborative and sharp minded project manager to:
* Effective delivery of Project Management services across a range of market sectors in particular;
operate in retail, education and food and beverage amongst others
* Support Senior Project Managers on complex multi faceted projects
* Provide support to PM Team Leaders as required on all business issues including but not limited to business development, client management, bid
writing, thought leadership
To join us you'll need:
* Experience of both pre and post contract project management responsibilities, and be able to deliver this service effectively to Clients
* Experience of both public and private sector clients
* To be conversant with all aspects of project management and have some experience of both pre and post contract project responsibilities
You will have provided project management assistance at various stages of the project life-cycle
* A general knowledge of current legal developments in respect of construction and associated law
* Strong IT skills with an understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
* The ability to effectively chair and minute meetings
* Excellent stakeholder and organisational skills; arranging, and accurately recording project meetings (possibly having chaired some as well) as well as the control of project documentation
* Ideally, you will have experience of working in a consultancy environment
* To be comfortable working independently (with senior support) whilst being pro-active and helping to identify what the next steps are in order to keep the project on track
* A courteous manner with a high level of professionalism - the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels.
* A disciplined thinker and analytical, numerate, problem solver who has the judgement and the capacity to think complex issues through and develop effective solutions in a timely fashion.
* The drive and self motivation to have achieved a degree qualification and to continuously develop their technical and behavioural skills.
* Ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* An ability to influence others through the use of sound judgement and good sense
* Should have the ability to work with the minimum of supervision and on their own initiative
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong ambition to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team. As well as technical competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, has strong commercial awareness, who will provide a first class service to our Clients.
Excellent chance to join a first class consultancy where you can grow to the next level.
Please call me for any further information on the role or consultancy