A Project Manager is required with experience of being able to work and deliver across all functions, with multiple customers and differing requirements. Have previously worked within a manufacturing / product development business environment, with experience of integrating a product into manufacturing.
As the successful Project Manager you will have the ability to travel and work with teams across the globe and have experience of modern product development and manufacturing techniques (lean). Leading a cross-functional project team with direction and vision to deliver new products or business improvements to agreed project goals.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage single or multiple projects simultaneously, identifying opportunities for business change and working with stake holders to facilitate business cases.
- Understand the key project drivers (time, quality and cost) and use good judgement in balancing off these factors to achieve project goals.
- Develop and manage project financial budgets.
- Assist where appropriate in identifying and recruiting project resources, escalating to Senior Management where potential gaps could occur.
- Use of modern project management and communications techniques, including risk management, Agile, collaboration tools.
- Work within a quality framework, including product development procedures.
- Able to communicate the approach needed for successful project delivery - ability to influence
- Experience with modern project management techniques (eg. Agile, risk management)
- Demonstrate understanding and track record for project forecasting (time & materials)
- Experience of integrating a product into manufacturing
- Able to travel and work with teams across the globe.
This exciting Project Managers role will allow you to define and execute new development / business projects to meet the business need, provide cross-functional co-ordination, decision making and leadership to a multidisciplinary team to optimally achieve the project goals
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- Project Manager