My client is looking for an eager Project Manager who is looking for the next big Project which they can really get their teeth into?
The Project itself is based in West London and the project is worth an estimated £50 million with 188 units in this residential high rise. The job is paying between £80,000 - £85,000 + a competitive package.
- Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
- Formulation of procedures
- Value management report / option appraisal report
- Preparation of development Control Plan
- Project organisation structure construction supply chain
- Preparation of project reporting structure
- Preparation and delivery of strategic brief to contracts manager, client and construction team
- Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
- Development and maintenance of Risk register and latest risk analysis
- Time and resource planning
- Outline schedule of key meetings and workshops
- Preparation of aims and objective
- Equipment strategy report
- Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
- Preparation of project closing documentation
- Promoting and maintaining of HSE directives throughout the company
- Planning of logistics relating to construction
- Progressive approach to Project Management
- Willing to constantly push and challenge convention
- Have demonstrable experience of delivering to time, cost and quality
- Report into the Regional Construction Director for London and Come from a main contracting background
If this role appeals to you, please apply within or contact Spencer at the London Office.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.