Job Title: Project Manager
Your Salary: £48,000 - £55,000 + £6,500 car allowance
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by phone (Alexi Heidemann)
Who you'll be working for:
With a truly international presence and a reputation that exudes quality, this property heavyweight is an employer of choice in the real estate space.
Boasting a highly professional, hardworking and team-oriented approach, the Project Manager will be working as a key component within a well-oiled engine.
Development and progression is engrained within the fabric of this business with a large % of the current board achieving this status having started with the business as a graduate.
Who wouldn't want to work with a dynamic and forward business offering the opportunity to work with an enviable client base?
Some of your responsibilities:
- Support our Director led project delivery philosophy and assist in the day to day running of multiple projects, with increasing ownership and responsibility
- Demonstrate ability to work on own initiative and pre-empt decisions and actions
- Contribute to client pitches, business development, strategy and presentations
- Seek and integrate inputs from other divisions to best serve the client and assist in delivery of the project
- Build strong working relationships with existing clients and other service providers
You must have:
- Professional qualification, ideally RICS (1-3 years PQE to Associate level)
- Other project management, engineering or architectural qualifications will also be considered)
- Demonstrable track record delivering successful projects across a broad range and size, either in a leading or support capacity
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Ideally, experience delivering projects in commercial office sector but with a broader horizon to work across other sectors
- Experience of pitching and winning new business instructions
- High attention to detail, well organised with good initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Able to present confidently internally and externally
- A team player
- A desire to progress and generate new business through individual and team pursuit
- Strategic approach to problem-solving
- Highly motivated, proactive and a 'can do' attitude
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Alexi Heidemann on !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job