Up to £40k + Car + Benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre Project Manager to support the implementation department with the software configuration and implementation projects. They are looking for someone track and report all the costs of the project and be able to actively carry out the majority of a system implementation and configuration on customer sites.
- Project Management through the full project lifecycle
- Business process analysis and requirements gathering
- Training users in the product once it has been configured
- Providing status updates on projects to key stakeholders
An experienced Project Manager, a good communicator who excels at delivering excellence is required.
You will need experience of:
- Project Management of complex projects from £50-500k
- Software implementation and configuration
- Experience working in a software house environment
- Experience in delivering end user training
- Excellent communication skills
- A good knowledge of MS Project as would Prince II certification
Our client is a market leading software house, and an award winning business with clients based around the UK. Due to a restructure of their internal teams they are looking for an ambitious Project Manager to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 371105.
- project manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job