We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our well established South Liverpool based Client due to expansion. The role will be working Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and paying up to £24,000.00 with a potential bonus of between £2,000 and £4,000. You will need to have a tenacious attitude to work and be able to effectively create sales and make appointments for the field sales team.
About The Role:
• Following up incoming leads from marketing and convert to customers
• Preparing quotes as necessary and enter onto the CRM and Pipeline systems
• Quote following up with rigorous consistency and discipline
• Making appointments with new customers from marketing leads for the Face to Face rep
• Handing over accounts to the existing business team
• Micro-managing the sales pipeline, maximising the potential in there
• Ensuring you prepare the reps for customer visits and give them a complete picture of the potential customer
• Maintaining and managing accounts regularly through to the handover stage
• Ensuring every opportunity is followed up and that quotes from the costing department are sent out in a timely manner.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Sales or lead generating
• Account managing
• Confident and outgoing personality
• Able to effectively manage own workload
• Tenacious attitude to work
About The Benefits
• Salary of up £24,000.00
• Potential bonus between £2,000-£4,000
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Opportunities to progress within a growing family run company
If this sounds like a Project Manager role you will LOVE, please apply via the link below today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.