IT Project Manager - 4 months contract - outside IR35
An opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager has arisen with one of our public-sector clients. You will be responsible for multiple projects at various stages of the project lifestyle. You will be required to liaise with key stakeholders including technical members of staff and 3rd party suppliers. The ideal candidate will have experience with ITIL best practice framework within an IT Service Delivery environment.
- Prince 2 certification
- Significant experience (8 years +) delivering complex projects
- Experience of picking up projects midway through successful delivery
- Experienced facilitator
- Presenting of a technical project nature
- Supplier management within public sector
- ITIL v2 or v3
- Knowledge of IT Service Continuity procedures
- Knowledge of COBIT, FOI AND Data Protection Legislation
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.