Project Manager - required for a leading Construction Consultancy, the role will be based from their Central London office. The practice is multi-disciplinary and offers a professional service to a range of public & private sector clients. The Project Manager will be heavily involved in providing Contract Administration support and strategic Project Management Support.
The successful Project Manager that secures this excellent opportunity will be running a variety of projects, first of all a large housing refurbishment projects, previous experience in the social housing sector would be advantageous. It is envisaged that the Project Manager will be working on refurbishments including roof recovering, window replacements and repairs on concrete and brickwork. The Project Manager should be highly organised with a proven background on managing a heavy work load and have knowledge of Rights of Light, Party Wall, S106 requirements etc
My client are a leading consultancy with a recent investors in people accreditation which is a benchmark of excellence, therefore they are dedicated to delivering an exceptional service and ensuring that staff are well looked after. My client are seeking a RICS/ MAPM Project Manager however they would consider an individual who is currently working towards training with 5 years+ experience.
Project Manager Position Overview
- Contract administration
- Providing Strategic Project Management support
- Building close relationships with the clients
- Ensure all documentation is issued to client
- Running of own projects
Project Manager Position Requirements
- RICS Member or MAPM
- Must have mixed experience - commercial, residential, education and retail.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Private practice experience advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years' UK experience
- Have a demonstrable background of delivering mixed tenure and mixed use developments residential and education
Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- 25 days' holiday + Bank holidays
- Fuel allowance
- Government pension
- Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy