Preqin Solutions is seeking a skilled Project Manager in London to lead implementations of our fin-tech product for Private Equity. If you have a strong project management background, understanding of financial concepts, and have a logical and friendly approach to problem-solving, we'd love to hear from you.
This position will manage and oversee the client software implementation process. It requires experience in project management and the ability to manage and deliver multiple projects on schedule and at a high level of quality. This position sits within the Consulting team, an intelligent and diverse group.
Preqin Solutions is a software company specialising in portfolio company management solutions for the Private Equity and Venture Capital industry. Based in the UK with offices in London, New York, Texas, Singapore, and Buenos Aires, Preqin brings significant consulting expertise in combination with technology competency. Our product architecture and design provides our clients with a flexible and cost efficient method for performance monitoring, reporting and valuations.
In 2016, Preqin Solutions became part of Preqin. This partnership combines the alternative assets expertise of both firms to address the rapidly increasing market demand for transparent, accurate, and actionable fund and investment data from both limited and general partners.
Objectives of the Position
The Project Manager will take on responsibility for a number of software implementations and work with our Analysts and configuration team members to deliver solutions to meet client expectations.
- Managing finance software implementation projects
- Applying knowledge of financial concepts
- In-person and remote (Go To Meeting, Skype, email) communication with clients and stakeholders
- Working to gather and document client requirements
- Performing quality assurance testing
- Hands-on problem-solving style
- Motivation to take ownership of understanding technical and financial concepts
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements
- Project management qualifications/certification, Agile experience
- Familiarity with Finance through experience or education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with staff at all levels up to CEO
- Proven track record of bringing in projects on budget and within expected timeframes
- Experience of working collaboratively with a small team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Office and project management software skills
For the position, we offer:
- Bonus potential
- 25 days holiday per year (excluding bank holidays)
- Free access to gym and swimming pool in the office building
- Study support for professional training or to gain relevant qualifications
- A challenging job and superior development perspectives in a fast growing, innovative company with room for your own initiative
- The opportunity to challenge yourself while shaping the future of a company
- A working climate based on mutual trust and co-operation
- Working directly with senior level executives
- We are an energetic office with a foundation in innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Standard working hours (full-time, 9.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday)
Salary dependent on experience £30,000 - £45,000 per annum + quarterly performance bonus